A Look Back At Our Inaugural Lights of Love Outdoor Lighting and Memorial Ceremony
On Sunday, Nov. 28, we hosted our inaugural Lights of Love outdoor lighting and memorial celebration at The Gies Family Centre.
We gathered as a community to remember our loved ones who have passed. We also wanted to shine a light on those in our care in the Cook Family Residence.
Thank you to everyone who attended, and helped make this evening so special. And a special thanks to:
- Members of the Grand Philharmonic Choir
- Juneyt Yetkiner, Flamenco Guitar Player
- Emcee Mike Farwell
- Monika Wieser, Spiritual Care Coordinator, HWR
- Waterloo Firefighters Association
- Hospice Waterloo Region Volunteers
To learn more about Lights of Love, visit hospicelightsoflove.ca.